Things to Do in Seattle
Our SeaTac hotel's convenient location is just 10 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, giving you easy access to some of the best things to do in Seattle. From recreational attractions to champion sports teams, explore our list of things to do in Seattle, and enjoy all the area has to offer. Plus, our hotel is located only five minutes from the new LINK Light Rail Angle Lake station.
- Pike Place Market - Visit one of the oldest public farmers' markets in the United States and enjoy the famous Elliot Bay view, fresh produce, local seafood, and take home a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
- Smith Tower - A local’s secret to the best view of the city’s skyline, this southern bookend to the skyscrapers is a historic building located in the heart of Pioneer Square.
- Pioneer Square - Sure to offer a charming experience in Seattle’s historic heart, the square is filled with boutiques, good cuisine for a delicious lunch or a First Thursday art walk.
- Gum Wall - an interesting sight for any tourist, The Market Theater Gum Wall is a local landmark in downtown Seattle, found in Post Alley under Pike Place Market.
- Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) - Learn more about Seattle’s compelling history in this dynamic museum that holds artifacts, interactive experiences and personal stories that explore the individuals that turned it from wilderness to world city.
- COMING SOON - Great American Card Room: Enjoy a unique casino experience at our neighboring casino and card room.
Check out these other attractions and businesses while in town:
- Century Link Stadium
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Cruise Terminals/Piers
- Southcenter Mall
- Downtown Seattle
- Space Needle
- Experience Music Project Museum
- Safeco Field
- Pacific Science Center
- EMP (Experience Music Project)
- Starfire Sports Complex
- Weyerhauser King County Aquatic Center
- Showare Center
Companies of interest:
- Port of Seattle
- Bank of America
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- Alaska Airlines